or 6 weekly interest-free payments from $2.16 with what's this?
Our drawer labels will help keep the kids clothes organised and (hopefully) encourage kids to put their own clothes away!
Choose your decal colour and we’ll make them to order – custom requests welcome. Label size is set and can not be changed at this price.
Please allow up to 10 working days for your order to be sent.
This item will be printed to order. Please note colours may vary from screen to real life. See our Frequently Asked Questions page and Terms and Conditions.
All decal orders are sent inside a home compostable courier bag. Please remove all labels and adhesive before composting – I recommend cutting them off. We do realise not everyone has a compost bin however we believe even one bag being composted makes a difference.
Decal Application Instructions
- Choose a smooth surface to apply to. Our decals can go on ceramic, glass, plastic or even wood.
- Then clean the surface with isopropyl (rubbing alcohol), window cleaner or similar. Whatever you use needs to remove all oil/grease and dirt from the surface. Cleaning the surface well is super important as a dirty surface can shorten the life of the vinyl causing it to lift/peel.
- Your decal will arrive with three layers. The top layer is called application tape, the second layer is the actual vinyl decal and the third layer is the backing paper. There are two ways to apply:
- Remove the backing paper from the decal and apply smoothly to the item (works well for small decals). Use a credit card or similar to push it down smoothly to make sure it adheres well. Then carefully remove the tape.
- For a larger decal, place the decal on the object and line it up where you want to apply it. Use masking tape to secure one side and the middle of the decal. Peel the tape and vinyl back to the centre and cut the backing paper off. Carefully smooth the decal down starting in the center and working outwards. Use a credit card (or similar) to push the vinyl down to adhere firmly. Then remove the masking tape and apply the other side of the decal. Carefully remove the tape once its adhered.
- We recommend leaving your vinyl decal to “cure” for up to 48 hours before washing. This allows the adhesive time to work and will lengthen the life of the vinyl. We recommend either wiping clean with a damp cloth or hand washing in warm soap water only. Do not soak. Not dishwasher safe.
There are no reviews yet.