Labelling Combo (Lunchbox Label + Name Label set)
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from $2.83 with what's this?
The BEST VALUE lunchbox label and name label set.
Have a few items to name for back to school? This is our best value labelling set. It includes:
– one lunchbox label (approx 10cm x 15cm featuring a name and design)
– name label set (3 large names and 5 smaller names).
The lunchbox label is designed and sized to be easily applied to the top of most lunchboxes. Or the name and design can be applied separately. Use the name label set for the lunchbox base (if its in two parts), drink bottles, rulers, gumboots or BYOD (Bring Your Own Device). If you don’t use them all straight away, they store well for future use! They are made from premium quality vinyl.
Choose the font and colour for the set, then enter the child’s name and choose the picture they’d like for their lunchbox label. Please double-check the name spelling at check out as we can not take responsibility for mistakes.
Note there is now a maximum length of 15 characters for the name. This ensures the characters aren’t distorted and keeps them easy to read. Please contact us to discuss if you would like a longer name.
If you’d like to purchase the name labels, go here.
If you’d like to purchase the lunchbox labels go here.
All decal orders are sent inside a home compostable courier bag. Please remove all labels and adhesive before composting – I recommend cutting them off. We do realise not everyone has a compost bin however we believe even one bag being composted makes a difference.
Decal Application Instructions
- Choose a smooth surface to apply to. Our decals can go on ceramic, glass, plastic or even wood.
- Then clean the surface with isopropyl (rubbing alcohol), window cleaner or similar. Whatever you use needs to remove all oil/grease and dirt from the surface. Cleaning the surface well is super important as a dirty surface can shorten the life of the vinyl causing it to lift/peel.
- Your decal will arrive with three layers. The top layer is called application tape, the second layer is the actual vinyl decal and the third layer is the backing paper. There are two ways to apply:
- Remove the backing paper from the decal and apply smoothly to the item (works well for small decals). Use a credit card or similar to push it down smoothly to make sure it adheres well. Then carefully remove the tape.
- For a larger decal, place the decal on the object and line it up where you want to apply it. Use masking tape to secure one side and the middle of the decal. Peel the tape and vinyl back to the centre and cut the backing paper off. Carefully smooth the decal down starting in the center and working outwards. Use a credit card (or similar) to push the vinyl down to adhere firmly. Then remove the masking tape and apply the other side of the decal. Carefully remove the tape once its adhered.
- We recommend leaving your vinyl decal to “cure” for up to 48 hours before washing. This allows the adhesive time to work and will lengthen the life of the vinyl. We recommend either wiping clean with a damp cloth or hand washing in warm soap water only. Do not soak. Not dishwasher safe.